October 26, 2018 / 2pm
£5 Maximum 20 people. Please book with Debo Adams on 01787 468579
Mobility and access restrictions apply to this visit
The trip to Blakenham recycling facility IP6 0NW, has been rescheduled for Friday 26 October at 2 pm. They recommend car sharing due to limited parking. Additional info about the visit is given below.
Please be aware on the plant tour we will walk about 1.5km, there are over 300 stairs – up and down. We will climb 23 levels and there are mesh walkways so this tour is not suitable for people with mobility issues or vertigo.We provide water but if you require any other refreshments please bring them with you as these will not be provided.
· All members of the group must wear sturdy and sensible shoes i.e. walking boots or trainers - no sandals, no high heels, no flip flops etc –anyone not wearing this will not be able to go on the plant tour
· During the plant tour legs must be covered at all times i.e. no shorts or ¾ length trousers –anyone not wearing this will not be allowed on the plant tour
· Group sizes must be kept to a maximum of 20
· New or expectant mothers should be highlighted to staff prior to the visit
· If there are any members of your group who couldn't manage 70 steps in an emergency please make us aware prior to your visit
· This is an operational site therefore operational issues will always take priority meaning tours can be cancelled at late notice.