Ballingdon Street Ballingdon Valley Indian Restaurant

Commercial

This was originally built in 1877 as the local Mission Hall of the Plymouth Brethren. In the 1970s it was a garage owned by Eric Kinnard and Sons. An attractive group with the attached house and silver birch trees in front.

View other unlisted properties on Ballingdon Street:

Back to the index of streets