Ballingdon Street water trough

Community

A relic of a bygone age when dogs drank from the trough below, cattle and horse from the larger trough above and passers by from a cup once attached to the brass staple at the end. Erected by Mayor Edward Arnold to commemorate the Coronation of George V in 1911

View other unlisted properties on Ballingdon Street:

Back to the index of streets