A rare example of a Victorian terrace with all its original doors, door furniture and windows intact. The datestone reads AM& CEM 1889. Ann and Christie Mauldon owned the Bull Inn and brewery next door and built the cottages to rent out. The side of No 42, on the extreme right, faces into the churchyard and so white brick gives way to red to match the existing cottages there.
View other unlisted properties on Church Street: