Gaol Lane 21 Studio 56 The Coach House

Commercial

One of a group of warehouses built by R.S.Joy to serve his furnishing, furnishing and removal business and later taken over by P.S.Head in 1919. All have character and contribute to the interesting mix of the local townscape. No 21 The Coach House is an imposing two storey red brick building c1885 with a single storey lean-to waggon shed and stable at the side.

View other unlisted properties on Gaol Lane:

Back to the index of streets