Gregory Street Living Waters Fellowship chapel

Community

Built in 1863 for the Primitive Methodists, the building then became a Pentecostal church and is now used by the Living Waters Fellowship. The style is classical with the broken pediment given just a touch of banded decoration - note the insertion of contrasting red brick. The well balanced arrangement of the door and the round headed windows give a feeling of balance and serenity.

View other unlisted properties on Gregory Street:

Back to the index of streets