Melford Road 75-79

Residential

A group of late Victorian/Edwardian shops inserted into former weavers' cottages. No 75 has its own fascia design whilst 77-79 share one continuous frontage with identical carving on the brackets at each end. All three are now unified by identical paintwork and were probably all owned in the late 19thC by the Wheeler family - in 1891 furniture dealer Edward ran his business from Nos 77-79.

View other unlisted properties on Melford Road – west side:

Back to the index of streets