Melford Road 81

Commercial

Two weaver's cottages converted into a single double fronted shop. James Wheeler was running a grocer's shop here in 1881 and by 1912 it was also a post office. The elegant frontage with the entablature supported by carved brackets looks late Victorian/Edwardian and the present owners keep it looking immaculate.

View other unlisted properties on Melford Road – west side:

Back to the index of streets