Many cottages once lined Mill Hill but all were swept away after WWII leaving this as the only property with a Mill Hill address. No 14 is a substantial, well proportioned house built about 1820 by Robert Daking on a sloping site above the mill pool which was previously occupied by a tannery. The elegant doorcase, embellished with reeding and panelling, adds dignity to the facade. The three storey extension at the rear is probably Edwardian.
View other unlisted properties on Mill Hill: