A pair of substantial back to back houses built by the miller Isaac Clover in 1880. His initials appear on the datestone. The simple, functional lines are somewhat relieved by the steep peg tiled roof. Their original purpose is unclear - they may have been used by workers at his mill or rented out. Today they are part of the accommodation of the Mill Hotel.
View other properties on Walnuttree Lane