Large red brick house c1900? occupying the corner opposite the Dental Surgery at the entrance to Gainsborough Road. Significant for the various uses in the 20thC - housing evacuees and serving as an ARP post in WWII and then a Suffolk CC children's home 1945-1962. Currently owned by a housing association - a home to single men who were either homeless or unsuitably housed.
View other unlisted properties on Croft: