Station Road 10

Commercial

The red pantiles are an attractive feature, along with the curved brick corner with moulded brick corbelling above. The ground floor windows are modern replacements but reproduce the pattern of the originals and, crucially, are still recessed the width of a brick, thus helping to maintain the visual integrity of the building. Built about 1860 as William Hitchcock's timber and coal offices/ depot and served by the railway siding at the rear in Francis Road.

No items found

Back to the index of streets