The cottage sits on its own at the end of the track along the wall of Brundon Hall gardens. It is the only surviving building from the original farmyard complex which was in the field in front. A pleasing combination of flint and warm red brick with a recently added slate roof. The oldest part of the cottage on the right is heavily timbered, perhaps 17thC, whilst the section on the left may have been added later as a stable and hayloft. Brundon Hall farm bailiff Robert Woodhouse was living here in 1871.
View other properties on Brundon Lane