Priory Walk The Old Priory

Residential

This timber framed cottage is marked on Jeremy Nicoll's Map of the Priory Estate drawn in 1734. The core of the house with its steeply pitched roof probably dates from the 17thC - long after the Dissolution of the Dominican Priory. It has undergone much extension and modernisation over the centuries with an attic conversion and the lower slate roofed extension built in the 19thC.

View other properties on Priory Walk

Back to the index of streets