A 19thC brick wall separating Phoenix Court from Church Walk. In summer virginia creeper almost hides the plaque commemorating the fire which destroyed Grimwood's timber yard in 1890. The Grimwood family built the Phoenix Brewery on the vacant site; post WWII it was the site of an egg packing station and now the modern Phoenix Court development. Included for its historic and visual interest.
View other unlisted properties on Church Walk: