The peg tiled house at the heart of the buildings is possibly 18thC. The double doorway and small window panes on the Church Walk frontage have an early 19th century look. Shadrach Clover was the innkeeper in 1844 then Grimwood ownership into the early 20thC when they built the Phoenix Brewery next door. Good range of red brick stables/outbuildings along rear courtyard to Croft Road.
View other unlisted properties on Church Walk: