Another of R. S. Joy's warehouses, built in 1903 - see the plaque on the west side facing onto Old Market Court, Burkitts Lane. Known as the 'White Elephant' in Mr Head's time because of his problems finding a use for it. Both brick elevations, red and white, are rather severe but quite impressive. Has had many uses over the years including an Antiques Warehouse.
View other unlisted properties on Gaol Lane: