The third of R.S Joy's warehouses, built in 1899. A long, narrow, redbrick and slate roofed building. It still retains its original frontage to Gaol Lane with attached pilasters and doors wide enough to admit a horse drawn removal van. It has been put to various uses in modern times - a tool hire business and a Toy Warehouse - and is now a very popular bakery and cafe.
View other unlisted properties on Gaol Lane: