This short terrace was built by George Grimwood and Sons in 1908. They were advertised for sale as 'English Homes Old Yet New' and they clearly draw on the English vernacular tradition with their tile hung gables and jettied cross wings. Hot and cold running water was mentioned as part of the 'new' appeal of the properties. The entrance to Nos 5 and 11 are in the short projecting rear wings at each end.
View other unlisted properties on Priory Road: