An attractive row of semi detached Victorian villas. No 14 Craigmore was built by Clement Dennington in about 1902 and it seems likely that he built the whole terrace in stages, ending with the detached Craigmore. In more recent times many of the properties have been modernised with UPVC windows and most of the front gardens have been paved over for parking. The row is included for group value and an image of No 2 added to show the only one that retains its original attractive wooden sashes with stained glass side lights.
View other unlisted properties on York Road: