A short terrace of substantial and well proportioned mid-19thC town houses. White brick at the front, (cheaper) red at the back and sides. Many retain their original sash windows. In 1888 No 8 (on the left) was owned by umbrella silk manufacturers Kipling and Dennler and was possibly where their outworkers, collected the raw silk and returned the woven cloth.
View other unlisted properties on Church Street: