The steeply pitched pegtiled roof may indicate a single 17thC property later divided into two properties. No 7 (on the left) has a 19thC brick frontage with a decorative string course while No 8 has been left with its original lath and plaster walls. Interesting but something of a visual hotchpotch! In 1908 Oscar Unwin, baker, was at No 7 and Jesse Green, fishmonger, at No 8.
View other unlisted properties on East Street: