Sudbury Cricket Club moved here in 1891 from their field on Nonsuch Meadow. The pavilion was built by George Grimwood and Sons the following year. Originally tiled it was later thatched and then in the 1980s tiled again and extended. However, the original pavilion still survives at the core of the building with the shutters which lift up for attachment to the projecting supports.
View other properties on Quay Lane