Probably the oldest surviving brick cottages in the town. They were built by Thomas Green after he signed a 79 year lease on this patch of waste ground on June 2nd 1832. It was a condition of the lease that he built 'four tenements or dwelling houses' within a year. The warm red brick, the deep eaves and the retention of wooden 8:8 glazed sash windows all contribute to the character and appeal of the terrace.
View other unlisted properties on Straw Lane: