Founded in 1858 by the Grace or Ebenezer Baptists after they had broken away from the Baptist congregation in Church Street. This building is a great contrast to that in Church Street. Perhaps it reflected their belief that both services and place of worship should be as simple as possible. Plain red brick with a touch of white brick detailing used around the doors and windows and on the corners.
View other properties on New Street