This house, office and yard originally belonged to the stone mason Edward Keogh. He was there in 1876 but by 1906 had been succeeded by another stonemason, Frederick Lindley. One of them must have carved the Gothic window on the right. They supplied a range of stonework including gravestones for the local cemetery so the current use of the premises is highly appropriate.
View other properties on North Street