Originally three cottages, built in 1834. In 1871 occupied by Walter Turpentine the local blacksmith, Mary Foakes, charwoman and Sarah Cobham, straw plaiter. Built with a stud work frame, filled with lath and plaster, with heavy exposed beams supporting the upper floor - traditional building techniques continued well into the 19thC. They add to the interest and diversity of the streetscape.
View other unlisted properties on Cross Street: