An attractive line of cast iron railings along the south side of Friars Street. They are set into a cast iron plate and mounted on a low brick wall. The maker's name, Barton and Son, is cast into the base plate at intervals. They owned the ironworks in Station Road which became Bruntons Propellers in1914. Probably made for the opening of the cricket ground in 1891.
View other properties on Friars Street