Station Road 50 Goslings

Commercial

A fine late Victorian shopfront with some lively carving on the supporting brackets. In 1874 the shop was owned by Jacob Jay. He ran a plumbing and decorating business and the door on the right led to his "lead and glass warehouse" at the rear.

View other properties on Station Road

Back to the index of streets