Station Road 51

Commercial

A well proportioned, dignified mid-Victorian building with a particularly fine front door and a plain fanlight set below a keystoned arch. The double door on the left gives access to a yard behind. In 1879 Stephen Webb, lime merchant, ran his business from here and from workings in Chilton Road.

View other properties on Station Road

Back to the index of streets