No 131 forms part of St Gregory's Terrace "erected and built by one Azariah Clubb" in 1860. Club was a weaver but also a parish clerk and clearly a man of some substance. William Davis senior was the first handloom weaver to ply his trade here. The large first floor window with its smaller four pane opening casement is original, the other windows are modern UPVC but replicate the original glazing patterns.
View other properties on Melford Road - west side